Thursday, August 30, 2007

Fred Thompson to Announce Candidacy Today?

It's official... maybe... or it will be... or something. Media reports are conflicting, but there should be a press conference today at 4:30, and we should know more then.

Get Ready. Here comes Fred!

Admittedly, I'm not as excited about Fred Thompson as I was. Maybe its the wait... and maybe that's why he's waited. The Presidential Race this time certainly started too early. Still, the more I learn about Mike Huckabee, the more I am leaning his way... I just wish he could get some traction. I have hope for the Republican from Hope, Arkansas. Either one of them is heads and shoulders above the other GOP candidates and light years better than Hillary.


UPDATE: According to the conference call this afternoon, Fred Thompson will officially announce his candidacy on September 6th.

No comments: