Thursday, August 30, 2007

Global Warming Is Not Fact

I'm tired of people preaching to me about Global Warming. It interests me that the same people (i.e. Liberals) who want tolerance for *anything* and want you to be open-minded about *everything* want to silence you if you disagree with them. Liberals support freedom of thought and action, so long as it is not contrary to their narrow view of the world. Less than half of all scientists believe in man-made global warming according to a recent survey... yet liberals would have you believe that man-made global warming is conclusive fact, and anyone who denies it is tantamount to denying the holocaust.

I do not deny the holocaust. I do deny global warming (at least the man-made kind) is fact, and apparently so do half of the worlds scientists. And for all the people out there like me, here's the t-shirt. Maybe I should send one to 60 Minutes and another to Al Gore?

No comments: