Friday, December 21, 2007

I Finally Know Someone Famous!

Growing up I played football with or against some people who made it to an NFL roster... but that's doesn't compare to the pride I now have for one of the fellow graduates from my senior year in high school. No, she's not a noble prize winner, or captain of industry. She didn't make some great discovery or develop a cure for caner. But when I saw her face on FoxNews.com and her name in a story linked by DrudgeReport.... I knew she was the most famous person from the Cardinal's Class of 1997. Now I really wish I went to the reunion!

Monique Taylor and another woman have been charged with sexually assaulting three University of North Carolina football players. Her attorney is claiming she did nothing wrong, and I honestly hope its true. I have the yearbook sitting on my desk but will avoid posting her pictures because she claims innocence.

I always knew someone from our class would be famous!

No comments: