Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Don't Blame Me, I Voted For FRED.

Don't Blame Me, I Voted For FRED
I saw some blog comments mentioning putting a bumper sticker like this on your own red trucks. I thought it was a great idea. So here you go.

It does bring up a serious question though. What are conservatives going to do? Are we going to stay home and not vote? Are we going to choose between the lessor of two evils? Are we going to choose the most conservative of the rest and try to influence them? Are we going to write-in Fred's name and hope to send a message to the party that seems to be leaving us?

1 comment:

mylinks4u said...

represent a company that specializes in a new form of Internet advertising that guarantees that you will get a 100% conversion rate on 100% of your website traffic. I would like to fill you in on more details. Are you the correct contact in regard to business development for your website?

--
Get Paid Every Time Your Website Is Seen

ttp://tinyurl.com/3b63kx