Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Fred Thompson Statement

I haven't been able to find a copy of the statement, but I heard one of the talking heads on FoxNews read a piece of it. They must be overjoyed knowing they had a hand in controlling the process. I still plan on voting for Fred in the primary, although now it will be by write-in. I encourage other FredHeads out there to do the same. I might write-in his name in the general election too, we'll just have to see what happens between now and then.

1 comment:

Christopher said...

Sorry about Fred.

Foxnews has been a let down recently, I believe the only people worth watching on that channel is Brit Hume, Sean H, and Neil Cavuto, and Tony Snow when he was there.

The rest of them aren't worth the time and it's getting mainstream and following polls to often. I heard that the Liberal son of the owner will soon take over the network and make changes to the station. They've started posting the Real Clear Politics polls on their website and refer all the time to poll numbers which is a bad way to give news.

The totally missed out on Fred and Romneys actual message and focused on the campaigns glamour prospects, yesterday Rush put out an article about it on his website.